Saturday, February 20, 2010

More thoughts from some time ago.

I had these thougths some time ago and wrote them in a journal. Some might need more explanation, but I understand them so I don't know what the "more" explanation would be and I am getting a headache doing this. Some of them now seem disturbing to me. I will let you be the judge. I am I cynic or a realist, or was I? They kind of read like an episode of He-Haw, so if you like that read on.

Reincarnation“Throw your pacifier to the wind and start talking again!” 10/10/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“You're not as smart as I am if you believe in falsehoods and try and convince me of them.” 9/24/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Everything I learned about cooking I learned in High School Chemistry Class” 7/30/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Should you trust someone for the sole reason that they haven’t killed you yet?” “NO” 12/30/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
Uncommon- Common Sense “To know what’s right aside from personal experience.” 8/2/2007
*
“Enrich their lives and make them pleasant, what you see otherwise isn’t present.” 6/24/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Sometimes we don’t realize what we do is wrong until we see someone else doing the same thing wrong.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 7/18/2007
*
“Your Isaiah skills are sorely lacking.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 7/21/2007
*
“Tell them you’re smarter and watch them get really pissed.”
*
Feminine Materialism “When you make a lot of money don’t become like a money fairy stripper”. Who takes money out of her G-strings and dispenses with it frivolously.” 6/21/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“If you’re not Isaiah, just listen.” 7/27/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“If the pharmacies really cared they would hand you a paper cup of water after you paid and say take one now.” 7/26/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
Artistic License “Oppasitious”
*
“The first decision will filter out.” 9/6/2007
*
“Avail yourself of a pacifier.”
*
Pretend to be a board of health inspector when go grocery shopping.”
*
“No single one is evil but two of them together are.” 7/21/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
On Odds “If you’ve told me one hundred lies what are the odds of the last thing you told me being true. 10/30/2007”
*
“They would burn your left foot to make you use your right.” 10/5/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“You can tell a neighbor is up to no good when you never see them, and then they opportunistically come out of the house just when you do, and then everything you do after that turns to ruin.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 10/6/2007
*
“Were only different like we say we are, not how you say.” 10/6/2007
*
“You’re uncomfortable with yourself and you project that to me.” 10/6/2007
*
“You only argue for arguments sake, not for the truth of matters.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 10/5/2007
*
“A big man with a club walks up to genius and say’s, I’s smarter than you, the Genius say not your not. You’re an openord idiot. The big guy hits him on the head with a club and says. “Now I is.” Thomas
*
“I’m too busy dancing to the bullets.” 9/14/2007 Copyright Thomas Murphy
*
“The nature of the ugly soul, it sees something it thinks is better and it tries to destroy it.” 9/14/2007

“You do not have my eyes, if you could see as I do you would change.” 8/20/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“It is what it is, some evil brat. 9/20/2007
*
“It knows not right from wrong.” 9/20/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Your Omitory and in reclusive in what you tell me.”
*
“You take the bad with the good and you call it the same, when you’re doing something you like.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 9/14/2007
*
Rhyme “Those who don’t like me I consider a felon. I take a shower at night to keep from smelling.” 9/17/2010
*
“We don’t want any spellbinders here.” 8/17/2007 Thomas Murphy
*
“It’s a good thing you did. Because that got me thinking.”
*
Jokes?,
“It didn’t hurt me, so how that could hurt you.”
“It didn’t offend me when I said that, so how could that offend you”
*
“I like a woman with a little hair on the lip; it’s kind of like come here tough guy and well fight.”
*
“You’ll have to forgive me but there’s something I really don’t like about you. And I think it’s you. COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 9/23/2007
*
Diabeasties, “Oh look at how pretty I am doesn’t that count for something.” Oh look at how ugly I am don’t I deserve something for this.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 12/10/2007
*
“She thinks she can get you to do things for her by not complying to the things that you do that are spectacular.” 10/6/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“The improbable Mr. Bobbable.” “Dobbable” 12/7/2007
*
“You need to challenge your frustration matrix more.” 12/4/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Ultimate panic is reverting back to our native languages hardwired in our brain.”
*
“All things come to those who procrastinate.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 11/20/2007
*
“There’s Mr. Ornery Pants, he likes to do the Taco Dance.” 12/5/2007
*
Rhyme “I was convinced against my will by you, that you did not like me still.” 12/4/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
Wisconsin Cabin Fever Poem: “The winters come and the winters go. Some have more or less of snow. Lord Oh Lord, you just never know. Where my mind will go.” 12/14/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“The true nature of competition, is outdoing yourself,” 12/13/2007
*
Simple Dialog, Person One “You know what your problem is you didn’t get enough milk out of your mother’s tiny pencil eraser nipple.” Person Two “Yeah I did, I sucked all I could out of there.” 12/11/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
P1 “I can see that you are purposefully ignoring me which means you’re doing just the opposite, you’re not ignoring me.” But I however am not ignoring you, I just didn’t notice you. That’s all. I just never noticed you.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 12/11/2007
You noticed me. I know you noticed me. No really I didn’t.
*
“I don’t remember it being quite as much as such.” 12/7/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“It must be nice that you don’t have a care in the world, that you have time to bother me.” 12/6/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“You told yourself it’s the right thing to do. That makes it the right thing to do. Go on, it must be right, you told yourself didn’t you.” 12/6/2007
*
“You’re not a world leader if you cannot talk to another world leader.” 12/7/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Through their lies you know the truth.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 12/29/2007
*
“Their bodies cock. And their mouths fire.” 9/2/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Is there still something in me you would like to sell?”
*
“There is often more than one reason to do a good thing.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 12/7/2007
*
“Who is it that thinks they should not need to forgive, is he who thinks he has not sinned, who has not.”
“If you can’t forgive. Should you be forgiven? If you don’t think you should need to be forgiven are you human.” 11/9/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“What do you believe in other than yourself?” 11/27/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Tell me what you do to people you don’t like.” 11/26/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“To see beauty is to know God, and you don’t” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 11/27/2007
*
“I’m sorry what I said about you, to you.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 11/24/2007
*
BULLYS-WHY THEY DO IT 9/27/2007
They feel uncomfortable with themselves.
They are insecure.
They do not accept themselves for who they are physically.
They believe that who they are physically is what they are inside. They become how they are looked at.
They fit into what people see them as and think themselves same. They do not have the confidence or the intelligence to know how to change.
*
“Those who converge together on the one are all guilty individually and separately.
*
“You’re something dreadful that looks like it isn’t” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 11/27/2007
*
“One of Medusa’s Snakes bit her on the tongue.” 11/17/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“I really don’t like you do I.” 10/1/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“The Italians have their own antidefemation league. It’s called the mafia.” 10/25/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
About those who do onto others what has been done onto them. They become their own worst enemy.
*
“It takes strength to “I CAN” 10/15/2007
*
“I love it when you try and dawn the cap of an educated person.” 10/12/2007
*
“The Ego of the uneducated will not let them see wisdom.” 10/12/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“If you ask someone to explain their behavior and they don’t are you free to think what you want of it?” Answer, “ You are free to think.” 10/27/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY and AMBROSE MURPHY
*
Your friends should help you excel, not bring you down to a lower level.”
*
To a pathological liar, Repetition makes it seem better. COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Beware of the one who comes around rather inconveinently and tells you their you’re best friend.” 1/12/20008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
TV SHOW PROPOSALS
“The heart of Gold contest.” “The good mother contest.” The good father contest. MR. or Mrs. Green thumbs contest. Etc. You get the rhetorical point.”
*
“Storyline idea, about how people identify with and treat their pets better than they do fellow human beings.”
*
“How much productivity is lost each year because the numbers lock key is turned off?” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 1/6/2008
*
“Don’t dare tell someone their wrong they might have to learn or something.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 2/5/2008
*
“If you don’t want to think. Open your mouth.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 4/23/2008
*
“It doesn’t matter that it wasn’t personal. It was intentional.” 2/9/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Beware of the Dumb Cluck who offers you corn.” 3/11/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
Concept “The Billy Mayes Dating Service.” 10/12/2008 Copyright Thomas Murphy
*
Quantumn Phsyics Question to ponder, “If one form of energy can be changed into another does that mean that it had the “presence” of that energy or “potential” or possession of the subsequent, coded in it from the start?”
*
A politician rarely say’s “A responsible program of government for personal development and growth of a nation.”
*
“People, who don’t take criticism, don’t learn very well.” 2/29/08 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Look at the child money could buy.” 5/27/2008
*
“Who are you that you can declare immunity from my persecutions.” 8/2/2007 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“An idea should be evaluated as either good or bad, independent of whose it is.” 2/28/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“They really can’t argue, they just assert their opinion louder so they don’t have to hear yours.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 10/24/2008
*
“The spoiled many against the weakened one.” 9/8/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“I want just a little bish.” 1/16/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
Rhyme “She had cream of clay about, all around her piggeth snout.” 12/23/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
Rhyme “She needed a paint brush and some oil base, to complement her dainty face.” 12/23/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
Rhyme “I figured as much as that was such. As that was such I figured as much.” 12/19/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Ignore all I said about you tomorrow.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Anger is fear based reflexive.”
*
Story Idea,” The Burlaps” About a community that lost all money and had to where burlap.
*
Rhyme, “You’re a lead wine, Romine.” 12/31/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“If you know what you shouldn’t do, maybe you should figure out what you should do.” 12/30/2008 COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY
*
“Jesus Said,” Those who suffer are filled with bless and then he said,” Gxx Dxxx you clean up this mess.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 12/28/2008
*
“Those who cheat and steal in life never develop their own sense of achievement.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 11/7/2008
*
“They who have no true self cannot but lie.” COPYRIGHT THOMAS MURPHY 11/16/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment